We get to know you
- We focus on you; we work in a person-centred way to get to know you.
- We want to know who your are and your support network, family, friends, and those who support you best.
- We explore your likes and dislikes and what makes you who you are.
- We discover what’s important to you, Why? Because it’s all about you.
- We want to know what makes you smile, what makes you happy, and what makes you sad.
- We explore the places you like to go and what you like to do.
- We want to know the kind of people you like around you and what makes them so unique and important to you.
We are all about you!
- The choices are all yours, you make the decisions, and you make it happen.
- Once we identify an appropriate service to help you work towards your goals, you choose and make the final decision.
- We check with you to make sure you are totally satisfied.
- We make sure you are satisfied with your services! That’s why we call or visit once a month to make sure your services are exactly right.
- We give you the opportunity to explore your dreams of who you want to be.
- We are here to help and be with you every step of the way. There is a world of opportunities and we will help you get there.
We meet you where you are!
We meet you where you are, assessing your needs.
- We assess your needs with you, so we can paint a picture of where you are and where you need to be. This assessment prepares us to meet you where you are and how we can help you achieve your goals.
- We educate and inform you of services within your community that meets you where you are.
- From a vast array of available services, you explore those that could help you get closer to achieving your goals.
- We work with you to get the best out of your plan and set goals for the future.
Our Governance: Polices & Procedures
Aus-Ability WA regularly reviews our Policies & Procedures. This is important as it helps us with Governance of our Organisation as well as “setting the scene” in terms of expectations and delivering good Quality Services.
Please contact us at Info@ausabilitywa.com.au or ring 0413 854 056 if you would like copies of any of our policies.